Due to the endless increase in data capacity together with the high demand for efficiency in accessibility, stability and data availability, the nature of storage gets more and more essential. Email Hosting is not simply the storage equipment of large capacity but it also consists of the ability of data management, sharing as well as auto saving and recovering in any circumstance.
The service of “Server Management”: with Best-of-Breed Fault & Performance monitoring tools,the important applications are professionally managed in a well- secured environment.
The service of "Email Hosting": provides the storage space for customers’ websites, emails on the servers of huge configurations with the high-speed Internet connection. The Hosting server systems are professionally set up in such security systems of Firewall, Anti -Virus, Anti- Spam.
The service of “Hosting”: Motoring- event data collection, notification and review with the support from vendors, storage utilization monitoring, 24x7 monitoring and operation.
Operation and configuration management, trouble-handling and error resolution.Providing the figure statistics of errors and available capacity for monthly storage
REASONS FOR USING EMAIL HOSTING
- In case customers desire for building their own websites and using E-mail boxes with their own domain names.
- It is of both huge bandwidth and Email Hosting capacity.
- It is stored in the servers located in Data Center with the international standard.
- In the support of server accessibility by multiprotocol for information updating.
- HostServer supports in many functions (choosing the hosts in the servers in accordance with customers’ demands such as Server Unix, Linux hay Windows)
- Increase in the number of on-site and off-site server locations.
- Increase in complexity in managing different tiers.
- Increase in the costs of storage management, server types and operating systems.
- Difficulty and cost for 24x7 support.
- IT environment gets more complicated
- Service disruption and data loss.
- Increase in data storage capacity.
- To reduce downtime and arisen costs.
- Cost-saving on server support
- To take advantage of human resources
- To keep peaceful mind in overtime monitoring management.
- To get more efficiency in IT source management.
- To be capable of exploitation, management and operation in complex solutions.
- 24x7 access to experts that would otherwise be unavailable.
- To get improvement in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).