- Network system/ database related to applications.
- Application servers.
- Applications, especially the applications on the websites/ applications allowing online transactions such as e-banking, e-commercial websites.
- To raise the security awareness and
- To enhance the service efficiency such as accessibility and availability with 24x7x365 monitoring and operation.
- To take rest in security system.
- To reduce the time, costs, revenue loss due to the dead system by discovering the potential errors and security risks prior to making it happen.
- To improve Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- To take rest in security system and risks under our control.
WHY DON’T THE MAJORITY OF SMALL ENTERPRISES PAY THEIR ATTENTION TO SECURITY SYSTEM?
According to the latest survey of Global Corporate IT Security Risks conducted by the B2B international organization collaborating with Kaspersky Lab, there are approximately 41% of small enterprises who are mostly interested in products, service strategy, marketing strategy and ect…
There are only 19% of small enterprises who put their information technological strategy (including security system) on the second priority, which is such a very small figure compared with larger ones.
According to the report from the investigation on the database violations conducted by Verizon, more than 30% of database violations occur in the enterprises with less than 100 employees.
- Small enterprises rarely pay their attention to their IT security and accidentially they give such very easily available opportunities for network criminals to get their very bargains.
- They tend to underestimate the IT risks.
- They have a lower awareness of the development rate of harmful softwares in comparison with larger enterprises.
- They believe that criminals will not waste their time and labour force on such small enterprises now that those are not valuable enough for them to steal the information.
- They feel that there is not any available security method which can accommodate their needs.